Dear Sir or Madam,
In accordance with Articles 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), please be informed that:
1. Your personal data controller under the agreement (hereinafter: Controller) is Formika Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Brwinów, ul. Św. Jerzego 9, 05-808 Brwinów, tax identification number (NIP): 1070017779, registration number (KRS): 374305.
2. If you have transferred personal data of your employees or associates to us under the agreement, please be informed that this information clause applies also to such employees and associates, and should be made available to them.
3. The personal data you have transferred to us will be processed for the purpose of the agreement, to provide other services under the consent granted, in performance of obligations under generally applicable laws and for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including in particular for the performance of the agreement, considering of complaints as well as for the establishment, exercise or defence of mutual claims, in accordance with Articles (6)(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period of the agreement or until the mutual claims under the agreement with the Controller expire.
5. The recipient or your personal data will be only the entities authorised to access personal data under separate laws, authorised employees/associates of the Administrator, technical and organizational service providers, and entities taking part in the performance of the agreement.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to any recipient in a third country or to any international organisation.
7. You have the right to access to your data and right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, and right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The aforesaid rights can be exercised by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending a letter via postal mail to: ul. Św. Jerzego 9, 05-808 Brwinów.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you find that your personal data are processed against the GDPR or other regulations governing the manner of personal data processing and protection.
9. The provision of personal data is voluntary and results from the concluded agreement and business relations, while a failure to provide the data may prevent the Controller, partly or completely, from the performance of the agreement.
10. The personal data provided by you will not be used for automated decision-making based on personal data processed under the performance of the agreement by the Controller, and your data will not be subject to profiling.
Should you have any questions, you can also contact the Controller in writing by sending a letter via postal mail to the following address: ul. Św. Jerzego 9, 05-808 Parzniew, or email at: email@example.com